Grandstream GWN7000 Multi-WAN Gigabit VPN Router
Grandstream GWN7000 enterprise-grade multi-WAN Gigabit VPN router is ideal for the enterprise, small-to-medium business, retail, education, hospitality and medical markets. The GWN7000 model supports comprehensive WiFi and VPN solutions that can be shared across one or many different physical locations. It features high-performance routing and switching power and a hardware-accelerated VPN client/server for secure inter-office connectivity.
To maximize network reliabiality, the GWN7000 supports traffic load balancing and failover. The GWN7000 features an embedded controller and automated provisioning master that can setup and manage up to 300+ in-network GWN series WiFi Access Points. This can be easily operated through the product’s intuitive web browser user interface, which also offers a central panel to monitor and control the entire network.
Grandstream GWN7000 Router Highlighted Features:
- 7 Gigabit ports (2 WAN + 5 LAN)
- Hardware accelerated VPN including PPTP, L2TP/ IPSec and OpenVPN
- Embedded controller to manage 300+ GWN WiFi APs
- Multi WAN ports with load balancing and failover to maximize connection reliability
- Intuitive Web interface to centrally monitor/provision the entire network
- 1 million packets/ second routing & 10Gbps aggregate switching power
- Rich peripheral support (printer, NAS, file server, etc.) through USB ports
- Rich firewall features including NAT, DMZ, Port Forwarding, SPI and UPnP