Grandstream GWN7600 WiFi Access Point
Grandstream GWN7600 is a mid-tier 802.11ac Wave-2 WiFi access point designed for small to medium sized businesses, multiple floor offices, commercial locations and branch offices. It supports up to 1.27GBps, over 450 concurrent WiFi clients and up to a 165 meter coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7600 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface. This allows each access point to manage a network of up to 30 GWN76xx series APs independently without needing separate controller hardware/software and without a single point-of-failure.
This wireless access point can be paired with any third party routers as well as Grandstream GWN series routers. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, 450+ concurrent client devices per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE, the GWN7600 is an ideal WiFi access point for medium wireless network deployments with medium-to-high user density.
Grandstream GWN7600 WiFi AP Highlighted Features:
- 1.27Gbps wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology
- Support 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Support 450+ concurrent WiFi client devices
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Up to 165-meter coverage range
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller allows GWN7600 to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage up to 30 GWN7600s in a network