Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX Appliance
Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX appliance comes with 8 FXO and 2 FXS ports, and support up to 800 users, 50 SIP trunks, and up to 100 concurrent calls. It is secure and reliable, delivering enterprise-grade features without extra licensing fees, cost-per-feature or recurring fees. The UCM6200 series IP PBX help business unify multiple communication technologies like voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely.
Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX Highlighted Features:
- UCM6208 supports up to 800 users and 100 concurrent calls
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Integrated 8 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recordings server; recordings accessible via web user interface
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encyrption
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs