Konftel OCC Hub - One Cable Connection
The Konftel OCC Hub is the beating heart of Konftelâ€™s solutions for video conferencing in every kind of meeting room. It supports Konftel One Cable Connection, so a single USB cable is all you need to connect the camera, the speakerphone and the roomâ€™s screen to the collaboration app on your laptop.
This is how the components fit together, with the Konftel OCC Hub making the solution a breeze to set up and use. Itâ€™s Plug & Play via the USB connection and requires no extra drivers as long as you have a modern version of Windows as the operating system* on your computer. You can also opt to connect the screen directly to your computer, usually via HDMI, and then you donâ€™t need the driver from DisplayLink (see below).
*The Konftel OCC Hub uses DisplayLink, the driver for which is already on your computer if you have Windows 10 (1607) Anniversary Update or later. Drivers for other operating systems can be found here: DisplayLink.
Konftel OCC Hub Features:
- Video: Resolution up to 2048 x 1152. Colors in 16 Bits and 32 Bits supported
- Connections: 1 x USB 3.0 for computer connection. 2 x USB 2.0 for connecting conference cam and speakerphone. 1 x HDMI for connecting screen.
- See OCC hub install guide for more detail
Konftel OCC Hub comes with:
- Konftel OCC Hub (900102149)
- 2,5 m USB 3.0 cable
- 5 m USB cable (type A/mini B) for Konftel 55/55Wx/300IPx/300Wx/300Mx/300
- 5 m USB cable (type A/micro B) for Konftel Ego/Konftel 800
- AC adapter (EU, US, AU, UK)
- VelcroÂ® tape
- Quick guide
- Safety declaration.