Polycom VVX 600 is a premium business media phone delivering best-in-class desktop productivity for busy corporate executives and managers to enhance collaboration and personal productivity.
Note: This version comes with power supply. If you would like the PoE version please ordermodel# 2200-44600-025
The optional camera shown in photo is for demonstration only and not included with this product.
It's simple to use. Designed for executives who need a powerful yet intuitive expandable office phone that helps them stay connected to lead your organization. Built based on behaviors common to smartphones and tablets, the intuitive gesture-based, multi-touch user interface of the VVX 600 phone makes navigation easy and requires minimal training. What makes Polycom VVX 600 business media phone ideal is its combination of ergonomic design, Polycom HD Voice quality, and a large high resolution color multi-touch screen.
Maximize productivity. Providing the best unified communications (UC) experience and the industry's highest quality Business Media phone. Designed for a broad range of environments from small and medium business to large enterprises, the VVX 600 improves personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on their computers. You can view and manage your Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and instant messaging/presence status right on your phone display - even while waiting for your PC to boot. Your PC desktop can also be extended to include the VVX 600 phone's screen for mouse/keyboard navigation and interaction.
Best-in-Class Deployment and Administration. The VVX 600 phone is easy to deploy and simple to manage thru a web-based, intuitive configuration tool. Its enterprise-grade Zero Touch Provisioning and server based configuration on large scale deployment as well as redirection services, gives your administrators the ability to easily provision and maintain a large number of phones throughout the entire enterprise. The built-in, broad interoperability capabilities allow IT departments to leverage previous IT infrastructure investments and achieve easy integration with 3rd-party UC and productivity applications.
Highly Customizable and Expandable. The VVX 600 phone provides personalized information at a glance, through built-in Web applications and a Digital Photo Frame. VVX 600 users access streaming content using the included video playback feature. The VVX 600 phone comes ready for future expansion modules and applications such as video conferencing with the Polycom VVX Camera. The optional VVX Camera installs in seconds and enables the VVX 600 to connect into video conferences directly from the user's desk, without requiring a costly, dedicated video conference room.
Features & Benefits
- Improves productivity through larger, color multi-touch display and more line appearances
- Unparalleled voice clarity to make your calls more efficient and productive with Polycomâ€™s HD Voice
- Video conference ready - optional Polycom VVX Camera turns your VVX Business Media Phone into an HD desktop
- video conferencing solution
- Improve work space mobility through Bluetooth headset integration
- Reduces deployment and maintenance costs - the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning web based configuration tool
- makes the VVX 600 simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain.
- Leverages previous IT infrastructure investments - deploy VVX 600 business media phones on your existing network
- without needing to upgrade your call control platform
- Easily integrates with third-party with UC and productivity applications for broad, standards-based, open APIs
- See full specs here: Polycom VVX 600 datasheet