Please contact us if you have any questions or need any help configuring your next Switchvox system. Government, Education, Non-Profits can qualify for additional rebates.
Sangoma Switchvox E510 + D65 Bundle
The Switchvox E510 is powerful yet compact appliance that can support up to 50 concurrent calls. Equipped with a quad-core processor, solid state drive, and all the advanced Unified Communications (UC) features of Switchvox, the E510 provides small businesses with a state-of-the-art communications system at an affordable price.
The Switchvox features set provides many products under one license. Traditional phone systems would require individual feature licenses for major applications like voicemail, faxing, and IVRs. With Switchvox, your company can simplify its communications down to one powerful solution. Get mobile apps, call recording, desktop faxing, ACD, presence, and much more - all in one turnkey solution at one affordable price.
This starter bundle includes 10 users to start:
- 1x Sangoma Switchvox E510 Appliance
- 1x Switchvox SMB Software
- 10x Switchvox 1 User w/1 Year Platinum Support and Maintenance
- 10x Sangoma D65 IP Phone
Continual Support and Maintenance is renewed on an annual basis at an additional cost.
Sangoma Switchvox Features
Switchvox can be used in many of today's applications where an IP PBX can be utilized. Here are some of the capabilities that are built-in to Switchvox Unified Communications systems and can be easily applied to your business applications.
Sangoma Switchvox E510 Features
- Supports up to 150 phones
- Up to 50 concurrent calls
- Quad-core processor
- SSD storage
- Weight: 3.5 lbs including packaging
- Power supply: External wall, 65W
- Dimensions: 4.5”D x 4.5”W x 2.0”H
Sangoma Switchvox E510 Compatibility
- E510 Appliance requires Switchvox 126.96.36.199 or higher
- E-Series Appliances do not come bundled with Switchvox SMB Software
- Switchvox SMB Software must be purchased separately
- Full integration with Digium VoIP Gateways
Sangoma D65 IP Phone Highlights
- 4.3 inch, 480 x 272 pixel backlit color LCD display
- 2x 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit network ports
- 6 line appearance keys
- Up to 10 pages of 6 rapid dial/busy lamp field (BLF) keys
- 4 feature keys
- 4 context-sensitive soft keys
- 6-key navigation controller
- Headset, speaker, and mute keys
- EHS port, 2P2C Headset jack
- Supports Bluetooth wireless headsets
- PoE - 802.3at/af Power over Etheret
- 2-color LED message waiting indicator
- Volume control
- PoE -- Does not include power supply
- Digium D65 IP phone comes with: Digium D65 phone, handset & cord, Phone mountm, Ethernet cable, Quick-start guide