Yealink SIP-T42G 12-Line IP Phone
Yealink SIP T42G Gigabit IP Phone features a 2.7" 192x64-pixel graphical backlit LCD and up to 12 lines (with firmware v73). T42G is part of Yealink's new Ultra-Elegant Gigabit IP Phone T4 Series designed to deliver superb sound quality along with rich visual experience. Yealink's SIP T42G phone supports seamless migration to Gige-based network infrastructure, programmable keys to support productivity enhancing features, and use standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and software upgrades.
Yealink Optima HD voice maximizes acoustic performance with full duplex, echo cancellation, adaptive jitter buffer etc to create natural life-like conversation.
*Note: Yealink SIP-T42G is PoE compliant. AC power supply is optional and sold separately.
Highlighted Features of Yealink SIP-T42G:
- 2.7" 192x64 pixel grayscale graphical LCD with backlight
- 12 SIP accounts (with V73 firmware)
- Optima HD voice, full-duplex speakerphone
- 6 multifunctional line keys, up to 15 paperless DSS keys
- Dual-port gigabite ethernet, integrated PoE
- 3-way conference
- Wall-mountable, Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Supports headset (YHS32), wireless headset adapter (EHS36)
- Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options
- See Yealink T42G Datasheet for full spec
Yealink T42G VoIP phone comes with:
- Yealink SIP-T42G phone console (AC power supply not included)
- Handset with cord
- Phone stand
- Ethernet cable
- Quick install guide