Yealink SIP-T56A Smart Media Android-Based IP Phone
Yealink SIP-T56A is a smart media IP phone based on Android 5.1.1 operating system and support up to 16 SIP accounts. Featuring a 7-inch fixed multi-point touchscreen, integrated WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR, built-in web browser, calendar, recorder and also support the installation of 3rd party applications* for business customization. It has Yealink's latest version of Optimal HD Voice technology and supports the Opus codec, helping to maximize the audio performance of the phone's handset, headset and speakerphone. Part of Yealink's new SIP-T5 Smart Media Phone series, it offers an all-in-one communication solution for today's busy executives and teleworkers.
*Google Play store is currently not supported. To assure the stability and performance of the system, Yealink does not recommend for users to install apps that have not been fully tested by Yealink. Please see Yealink list of compatble APPs.
Yealink SIP-T56A IP Phone Highlighted Features:
- 7 inch (1024x600) capacitive touchscreen
- Runs Android 5.1.1
- Support up to 16 VoIP accounts
- Support up to 5-party audio conferencing
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0+ for headsets and pairing mobile devices
- Built-in WiFi (802.11b/g/n)
- USB 2.0 port (2.0 compliant) for USB headset, media and storage applications
- Supports Opus Codec
- Phone stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Wall mountable (optional)
- Supports up to 3 Yealink EXP50 color-screen expansion module
- Please see Yealink T56A Datasheet for more information
Yealink T56A Phone comes with:
- SIP-T56A Smart Media phone
- Phone Stand
- Handset & Handset Cord
- Ethernet Cable (2m CAT5E FTP cable)
- Quick-Start Guide
Optional: Power supply, wall-mount bracket and headsets are available for separate purchase, they are not included.