For your convenience, we offer returns on items purchased through us. All return requests must be received within 30 days of the date of invoice(regardless of when you actually took delivery of the product). All sales on software and licenses are final and are not eligible for a refund.
- Products returned New, Unopened in perfect condition with all packaging and item materials and manuals that can be resold as new are subject up to a 15% restock fee + Shipping cost.
- Products returned Used, Opened in close to perfect condition or with all packaging and item materials and manuals that can be resold as open box are subject up to a 25% restock fee + shipping costs.
- Products returned Used, Opened in user damaged condition or without all packaging and item materials and manuals that cannot be resold as new or open box are refused and returned to customer. If a customer refuses delivery of returned item and/or the item is disposed of by the shipping carrier, the customer is still charged for that item and will not be entitled to a refund.
Please allow up to 14 days from shipment for your return to arrive at our Returns Warehouse. Note: Delivery times vary based on shipper selected. Your return will be processed within 5-7 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) after receipt of the item. These terms apply to all refunds. (RMA Request Form)
In the event that you receive a defective product there are 2 methods available for receiving a replacement:
- Standard Replacement: The Telecom Spot will ship a replacement upon receipt of the defective product. Replacements are typically shipped within 1-2 days of the receipt of the defect product, however, it may take up to 4 weeks to turn around. A return authorization number is required for all returns. Customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges and all risk of loss for the return product during shipment. If the product you return is deemed to be working, you will be charged a $20 testing fee.
- Advanced Replacement: The Telecom Spot will ship a replacement and charge it to your credit card. Once the defective product is received at our warehouse, we will issue a full credit within 2-5 days of receipt. A return authorization number is required for all returns. Customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges and all risk of loss for the return product during shipment. If the product you return is deemed to be working, you will be charged a $20 testing fee.
Some manufacturers mandate that products within the warranty period, but after 30-days from the date of sale, be directly returned to the manufacturer for processing. (RMA Request Form)
Return Policy and Procedures
The Telecom Spot offers our customers a 30-day refund on most purchases. Any breach of The Telecom Spot's Return Policy Procedure will result in the loss of The Telecom Spot’s refund/replacement commitment. Furthermore, all return shipments not in compliance with these instructions will be rejected.
- To return a product in compliance with The Telecom Spot’s policies, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number within the guarantee return period for the product (described above). Please contact us to acquire an RMA number. The Telecom Spot will not accept returns without prior authorization and a RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 14 days within which return products must be received by The Telecom Spot. RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued. Customer should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product.
- Customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product to The Telecom Spot. Customer agrees to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. Customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges and all risk of loss for the return product during shipment. Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, in re-saleable condition, and will include the original packaging material, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. If any component of the returned product is missing, The Telecom Spot’s Return Procedure will be breached and The Telecom Spot may in its sole and absolute discretion reject the entire return or choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component(s).
- Per our refund/returns policy a restocking fee may apply. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Please click here for Bitcoin Terms and Conditions