Sometimes we need to have a phone that can be seen from a distance -- for emergencies or informative purposes. Sometimes you just want a secondary phone on your desk for those important calls.
Whatever the reason, we have some options for you.
Fanvil X5U-R Special Red IP Phone
The Fanvil X5U-R is quite a capable SIP IP phone. It touts features:
- Special red color
- HD audio with Harman speaker & G.722 / Opus wideband codec
- Dual color displays
- Support up to 16 SIP lines
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Support WiFi via optional WiFi dongle
- Dual Gigabit port, supports PoE
- 30 DSS keys, 4 line keys with LED light
Just keep in mind, this is a VoIP Phone and requires a SIP compatible PBX or service.
Cortelco 2500 ValueLine RED Desk Phone
This Cortelco 2500 ValueLine RED Desk Phone is your old fashioned analog desk phone colored in red. Some features:
- Cortelco single line desk telephone
- Fully modular
- 9 Foot handset cord
- Double-gong ringer
- Hearing aid compatible
- Five-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Nationwide support system
- ADA volume control compliant
While we are on the subject of red phones... some times you need a phone just for emergencies
Viking Electronics Emergency Phone E-1600A
The Viking E-1600 is an ADA compliant emergency phone with built-in auto dialer and digital announcer
- Automatic Noise Canceling (ANC) feature for clear audio in noisy environments
- Phone line powered
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Dials up to 5 emergency numbers
- Programmable to auto-answer on incoming calls
- Great for elevators, parking ramps / lots, emergency pool phones, ATM machines, public access areas, etc
Whatever the case or need, The Telecom Spot is here to help.