Algo 1203 Call Switch
The Algo 1203 Call Switch is a single gang illuminated LED button for alerting with any Algo IP speaker, IP strobe light or 8301 paging adapter. For any application requiring one-touch programmable announcement or alert notification, the 1203 is designed as a simple and intuitive interface for emergency and non-emergency alerting or for improving customer service.
When configured with a compatible Algo IP endpoint for button press activation, the 1203 initiates one of the following actions:
- Multicast an alert or announcement.
- Make a SIP call to a configured extension to play a discreet notification when the call is answered.
- Make a SIP call to a configured extension and permit hands-free two-way communication (e.g. via the Algo IP speaker microphone).
Algo 1203 Highlights
- Emergency alerting and customer assistance button
- Single gang footprint for concealed placement, if required
- Easy to use illuminated button with flash confirmation when activated
- Interfaces via relay input to all Algo IP speakers, IP strobe lights, and 8301 paging adapter
- Single twisted pair wiring for location almost anywhere (24 gauge).
- Powered, supervised and web configured via Algo PoE IP endpoint
- Complements Algo audible and visual IP endpoints for notification and alerting over any size workplace, campus or enterprise
- Not rated for outdoor use
- Product dimensions: 2.8″ x 4.5″ x 1.5″ (7.1cm x 11.4cm x 3.8cm)