Algo 8039 SIP Video Intercom
Algo 8039 IP video intercom features wideband audio and wide-angle 187 degree video capability for enhanced visitor communication and security. It can easily integrate into any hosted or premise UC platform as a SIP endpoint, providing flexible communication options and the ability to answer using a standard telephone, softphone client, or smartphone. Integration with the phone system extends the reach of Algo 8039 intercom to anybody within the organization that has a communication device even if not enabled for video.
It is ideal for installing on mullion door frames thanks to its rugged narrow form factor. A fisheye camera lens and de-warp algorithm allows visibility directly beneath the intercom as well as 90 degrees left and 90 degrees right with key activated pan, tilt, and zoom from the answering device. The intuitive web interface includes the capability to “see” what the intercom “sees” at any time for added security.
In addition to access control functions, the keypad can be configured for in several ways for visitors including simple one-button calling, extension dialing, or by an integrated auto-attendant feature which plays a custom recorded WAV file in response to a key press. For maximum convenience, the 8039 allows door unlock control activated by a keypress from the answering device which requires an optional door controller that can be securely located. An internal relay is available for door control function with lower security.
Algo 8039 IP Video Intercom Highlighted Features:
- 187 degree field of view video intercom
- Fits a mullion door frame where standard intercoms don't mount properly
- Configurable keypad featuring auto-attendant capability
- PoE (802.3af) for plug and play network connectivity
- Wide-band audio for communication clarity
- Network managed and supervised SIP endpoint
- SIP compatibility with all leading UC vendors such as: Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Digium/Asterisk, Mitel, Metaswitch, NEC, Polycom and more
- Configurable thru web interface