Algo 8063 IP Door Controller
The Algo 8063 IP Door Controller is a compact PoE powered digital IO interface designed specifically for door opening control and IP integration with facility infrastructure.
The Algo 8063 replaces the Algo 8061 as a secure remote door controller compatible with the Algo 8201, 8036 and 8039 IP door intercoms.
Secure SIP capability (TLS, mTLS, SRTP) enables the 8063 to register with any premise or cloud SIP based UC platform. The two output relays can be activated or de-activated directly from a ring event to a 8063 SIP extension. The 8063 can also be configured to answer the SIP call and request a password for door control or relay activation.
The output relays may also be activated from a multicast stream to activate ancillary equipment, generated for example by an Algo 8301 bell scheduler.
The two low voltage inputs can be used to connect a door sensor contact and/or egress button. Detection of an open door can prevent tailgating by de-activating the door relay. Door open detection can also be used to stop ringing from a door intercom or to monitor for a jammed door. Other possibilities for the inputs include machine status monitoring or event notification from motion detectors, environmental sensors etc entering the realm of IoT applications. Upon event detection the 8063 can initiate a phone call and play a recorded message.
The 8063 also provides an isolated 24 Vdc battery from PoE rated at 200 mA or 500 mA depending on PoE power availability which can be used in conjunction with the relays to directly energize an electric door strike.
Algo 8063 Features
- Seamless relay activation for Algo intercoms / doorphones using telephone or intercom keypad for secure door or gate entry (e.g, unattended lobby, airport, hotel / resort, hospital ward, gated entrance, parking lot, yard, etc.)
- SIP or multicast triggered relay events.
- Two relay outputs and two â€œdigitalâ€ inputs compatible with dry contact closure or Algo 1202 or 1203
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af/at)
- UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified