Algo 8138 SIP Multi-Color Strobe Light
The Algo 8138 SIP Multi-Color Strobe Light is a four color LED visual alerting IP endpoint in amber, blue, green and red. This PoE IP strobe light is designed for telephone ringing where noise, noise sensitivity or hearing impairment are at issue. Together with Algo IP speakers, the 8138 is also commonly deployed as part of public address (PA) and mass notification systems to visually alert for safety, security and emergency events.
The Algo 8138 strobe light is a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. As a result, this IP strobe light is compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems.
Algo 8138 SIP Strobe Highlights
- Network managed and supervised SIP and multicast endpoint.
- Visibility from any angle whether mounted vertically or horizontally.
- Fully zone configurable via a web interface. Multicast zones are not dependent on wiring to the strobe light.
- Multi-color LED visual alert to meet enhanced emergency notification requirements -- Amber, blue, green and red (+ white using RGB) LED color options to distinguish unique events and enhance situational awareness.
- Match aggressiveness of the flash pattern (15), intensity (3) and colors to the nature of the alert. For example, low, medium and high brightness options with amber, blue, green and red (+ white using RGB) LED color choices.
- Multicast to scale from one to many synchronized strobe lights.
- Notification without audible noise for noise sensitive, high noise environments or for hearing impaired users.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af) eliminates need for local power supply, and simplifies wiring infrastructure and management.
- Compatible with all varieties of Algo IP speakers, paging adapters and strobe lights for more comprehensive alerting solution requirements.
- Product dimensions: 4.8″ x 4.8″ x 3.0″ (12.2cm x 12.2cm x 7.6cm)