Algo 8188 SIP Ceiling Speaker - White
Algo 8188 SIP Ceiling Speaker (white version) features dual SIP extensions for voice paging and notification capability. One or both extensions can be registered with any premise or hosted Communication Server supporting 3rd party SIP endpoints. Wideband G.722 codec support provides optimum speech clarity and intelligibility in an HD Voice environment. Voice paging and notification announcements are easier to understand, particularly in noisy environments.
Scalable and cost effective, the 8188 auto-multicast capability allows a SIP registered speaker to simultaneously stream audio to additional speakers, while actively voice paging or playing a WAV file from memory. No additional SIP licences or paging server are required. The integrated microphone enables talkback and listens for ambient noise to automatically increase speaker volume when necessary. An auxiliary input allows an optional wall button to initiate a SIP call or generate an announcement.
For ease and simplicity, the PoE blind-mount speaker installs quickly into the ceiling, and announces its static or DHCP IP address for access to the intuitive web interface. Additionally, the 8188 speaker supports auto-provisioning for minimal touch configuration.
Algo 8188 (White) Highlights:
- SIP compliant
- 6.5â€ music capable coaxial speaker
- G.711 and G.722 wideband capable
- Integrated microphone
- Polycom group paging support
- Multicast capable transmit or receive
- Central provisioning
- Web interface administration
- SNMP query support
- Internal 2GB audio memory
- Optional tile support brackets
- Optional UL2043 rating
- White speaker grill and trim ring.
- Dimensions: 8â€ (20.5cm) Diameter without trim ring, 9.8â€ (24.9cm) with trim ring. Total height 7.0â€ (17.8cm)
- Mounting: Blind mounts into 8â€ hole. Clearance requirement of 5.5â€ (14.0cm) above Â½â€ (1.27cm) gypsum board ceiling
- See Algo 8188 datasheet for full spec