Algo 8189 Surface Mount SIP Ceiling Speaker
Algo 8189 is a SIP compliant and multicast capable ceiling IP speaker suitable for voice paging, notification, and background music. It is identical to Algo's 8188 model except in a slimmer design better suited for indoor surface mount applications.It is a PoE compliant SIP endpoint, and does not require an additional amplifier. Common application environment include schools, hospitals, retail stores and office spaces.
The 6.5â€ coaxial speaker is G.722 wideband capable and music capable using a fullband codec. An integrated microphone provides talkback capability and ambient noise detection for automatic level control. Dual SIP extensions provide both voice paging and notification (ring) capability. One or both extensions can be registered with any Communication Server (hosted or enterprise) that supports 3rd party SIP Endpoints. Multiple speakers in a SIP environment require only one speaker to register as a S IP extension. Multicasting capabilities allow the SIP registered speaker to page and simultaneously stream multicast audio to the other speakers.
The 818 9 Ceiling Speaker is configured using central provisioning features or by accessing a web interface us ing browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
Algo 8189 SIP Ceiling Speaker highlighted features:
- Wideband G.722 codec support for HD Voice
- Multicast receive or broadcast capability
- Mix with any number and variety of Algo speakers, strobes and/or paging adapters using multicast (e.g. 8128, 8180, 8186, 8188, 8301, 8373) for a complete voice paging system
- Polycom Group Page
- Syn-Apps SA-Announce
- SIP compatibility with all leading UC vendors including: Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Digium/Asterisk, Mitel, Metaswitch, NEC, and Polycom to name a few
- Configurable through web interface
- Auto-provisioning (i.e., TFTP, FTP, HTTP)
- SNMP supervision
- Music capable
- Internal memory of 1GB for uploaded WAV files or recorded messages
- Multiple SIP registrations for Ring (10) and Page (50) extensions
- Programmable relay (dry contact) output
- Programmable relay (dry contact) input or illuminated and supervised wall button
- Hydrophobic Membrane Screen (part no. 8188MEM) can be attached to the speaker for placement in areas subject to moisture (e.g. shower)
- UL/CSA, FCC, CE
- Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 3.9â€ (30.5cm x 30.5cm x 9.9cm). Note: Back box base is 10.75â€ x 10.75â€ (27.4cm x 27.4cm)
Algo 8189 Includes:
- 8189 SIP ceiling speaker
- White trim ring and speaker grill
- tool for grill removal and reset
- Pluggable terminal block for relay input/output
- Getting started sheet
- Please note not included: Optional 1202 call button or 1203 wall switch, screws for mounting the back box to ceiling, full user guide is not included.