Algo 8190 IP Speaker
The Algo 8190 is a PoE wideband speaker with digital clock that is a compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. The product is designed for public address (PA) voice paging and emergency alerting, and is compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems.
- Speaker Array & Wideband
- Embedded Microphone
- SIP and Multicast Capable
- Digital Clock
- Call Button
- LED Visual Alerting/Strobe Option (8190S Only)
The Algo 8190 is most suited for education, however, the speaker can be deployed in any application environment requiring clear audio with high visibility clock (e.g. manufacturing / plant / utility, government, healthcare, transport terminals, etc.).
The Algo 8190S model offers discrete LEDs including amber, blue, green and red (+ white using RGB) for visual alerting of safety, security and emergency events.
Algo 8190 IP Speaker Features
- Superb audio clarity and intelligibility; four-speaker line array with asymmetric sound dispersion for improved sound distribution
- Integrated speaker, clock and call button for suitability in a classroom setting, or additionally with an LED visual alert to meet enhanced emergency notification requirements
- Network managed and supervised SIP and multicast endpoint
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af or the recommended PoE+ 802.3at) for plug and play network connectivity - no additional amplifier is required
- Eliminates narrowband FXS port or ATA
- Multifunctional speaker for voice paging, emergency notification and ring alerting. Easily integrates with the Algo 8301 for automating playing tones and announcements for scheduled events
- Wideband G.722 codec support for HD Voice
- Multicast receive capability for cost effective scalability - mix with any number and variety of Algo speakers, strobes and paging adapters for more comprehensive PA and alerting solution requirements
- Supports RTP multicast, in addition to Polycom Group Page, Singlewire InformaCast (part no. 8190-IC) and Syn-Apps Revolution
- SIP compatibility with all leading UC vendors including: Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Digium/Asterisk, Mitel, Metaswitch, NEC, Polycom and Yealink to name a few
- Configurable through web interface
- Auto-provisioning (i.e., TFTP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS). Also supported: TLS & SRTP (secure SIP signalling and media), SIP over TCP (allows increased packet size over UDP), DNS SRV Record, and CDP/LLDP automatic VLAN assignment.
- SNMP supervision or via the Algo 8300 Controller
- Internal memory of 1GB for uploading custom WAV files or recorded messages
- Multiple SIP registrations for Ring (10), Emergency Alert (10) and Page/Intercom (1) extensions
- Programmable relay (dry contact) output
- Programmable relay (dry contact) input for use with 1202 and 1203 illuminated and supervised wall buttons
- High contrast clock which automatically synchronizes with network time and backlit call button
- Four discrete LEDs including amber, blue, green and red (+ white using RGB) with configurable flash patterns and intensities (8190S model only)
- UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified
- Dimensions: 8.25" (21cm) D x 16" (40.6cm) H x 3.0" (7.6cm) D
- Algo 8190 Datasheet, User Guide, Provisioning Guide