Algo 8201 Stainless Steel SIP PoE Intercom
Algo 8201 is an one-piece solution alternative to the popular 8028 SIP doorphone. The 8201 intercom can be either surface or flush mounted, fitting in a standard double gang electrical box. Algo 8201 offers an outdoor-rated plastic enclosure, stainless steel faceplate, conformal coated electronics, and tactile backlit call button for complete weather protection so you can use Algo 8201 both in and outdoor. It is also well suited for secured entraces, access poitns as well as intercom communication in classrooms and offices.
Integration with any SIP enabled UC environment means that the 8201 can be configured to communicate with any device, phone or client that is connected to the communication network. Wideband G.722 codec support provides optimum speech clarity and intelligibility for critical safety, security or emergency applications where reliable voice communication is a primary consideration.
For maximum convenience, the 8201 allows door unlock control activated by a keypress from the answering device. This requires an optional door controller module (Algo 8061) that can be securely located away from the public facing intercom, or a internal relay on the 8201 is available for door control function with lower security.
Installation and configuration are via a simple intuitive web interface. Centralized provisioning is supported. Until registered with a SIP server, a press of the call button "speaks" the IP address enabling access to the web interface of the device using any web browser.
Algo 8201 Highlighted Features:
- Dimensions 4.5” x 4.5” x 1.65” (11.5 cm x 11.5 cm x 4.2 cm)
- PoE (802.3af) for plug and play network connectivity
- One piece solution alternative for the popular 8028 SIP Doorphone
- Great audio for clarity and intelligibility
- Network managed and supervised SIP endpoint
- Attractive design in dual gang form factor for applications indoors and out
- Wideband G.722 codec support for HD Voice
- SIP compatibility with all leading UC vendors such as: Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Digium/Asterisk, Mitel, Metaswitch, NEC, and Polycom and more
- Configurable through web interface
- Auto-provisioning (i.e., TFTP, FTP, HTTP)
- SNMP supervision
- Integrated relay for door opening control or 8061 module for secured relay door control
- UL/CSA, FCC, CE