Algo 8300 Controller
The Algo 8300 Controller is designed for centralized IP endpoint monitoring and supervision, particularly where a larger number of Algo endpoints are involved with enterprise deployments. Any Algo SIP device including speakers, paging adapters, strobe lights and doorphones / intercoms are supported by the 8300. Endpoint status is displayed in a convenient browser-based dashboard, with available options to configure notification alerts. Common application environments include education, healthcare, manufacturing, plant/utility, retail, etc. Up to 350 Algo IP endpoints are currently supported by the 8300 Controller.
Algo 8300 Controller Features
- Centrally manage up to 350 Algo IP endpoints
- Notifications for devices unreachable or offline
- Status conditions visible via the 8300 dashboard include: online, software failure, SNMP disabled, and warning if the Controller is trying to reach the device
- Device details such as IP address, MAC address, Algo part no. and username of the device are also displayed in the dashboard, providing a convenient high-level summary of all Algo endpoints deployed
- Algo 8300 User Guide, Provisioning Guide