ALGO 8301-IC Informacast IP Paging Adapter & Scheduler
Algo InformaCast IP endpoints are fully compliant to register seamlessly with Singlewire InformaCast for emergency notification and public address.
The Algo 8301 SIP Paging Adapter & Scheduler is also sold as the Algo 8301-IC InformaCast SIP Paging Adapter & Scheduler, a fully InformaCast Compliant endpoint for integrating legacy analog amplifiers. The adapter is also a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. As a result, the Algo 8301-IC InformaCast SIP Paging Adapter & Scheduler is compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems.
The Algo 8301-IC together with other InformaCast endpoints are scalable to meet the needs of any size project. Algo IP InformaCast compliant endpoints support multicast send or receive. As a result, many Algo IP endpoint can be deployed to cover any size building, campus, or enterprise. There is no limit to the number of devices part of a multicast, and a minimum of network traffic activity is utilized.
All features and specifications of the Algo 8301 SIP Paging Adapter & Scheduler remain in the Algo 8301-IC InformaCast SIP Paging Adapter & Scheduler.
ALGO 8301-IC Informacast IP Paging Adapter & Scheduler Features
- IP paging adapter for public address (PA) and emergency notification
- Isolated and balanced line output eliminates hum / noise to a traditional amplifier
- Configurable line output supports amplifier input impedance between 600 Ohm and 10 kOhm
- Eliminates the need for an FXS port or ATA
- Simultaneously multicast to IP endpoints and provide line output audio to support both IP and analog infrastructure as one unified public address (PA) system
- Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech.
- Customize WAV files for emergency notification / alerting and telephone loud ringing
- Music input
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Ideal for integrating legacy analog public address (PA) systems in education, retail, manufacturing, transport terminals (i.e., airports, bus and rail stations), healthcare, government and other commercial environments