Algo 8301 IP Voice Paging Adapter & Bell Scheduler
Algo 8301 is a wide-band IP paging adapter for IP enabling analog voice paging systems. The device also functions as a scheduler for automated bells, tones, announcements and music. The 8301 endpoint is a SIP interface to bridge analog and IP. Common application environments including a school, hospital, retail store, factory, airport / bus / train terminal, etc.
The 8301 PoE IP Paging Adapter integrates legacy analog voice paging systems into a premise or hosted UC environment as a third party SIP endpoint. Features include G.722 wideband support with isolated and balanced line output for optimum clarity and intelligibility without hum or noise. To the network side, the 8301 is a SIP endpoint for easy integration with an IP telephone system. It is configured using the intuitive web interface or provisioning capabilities. On the paging side, the 8301 provides balanced audio output using both an XLR connector and terminal block for easy connection to an amplifier, along with a dry contact closure if required by the amplifier.
Algo 8301 Highlights:
- Ethernet Connectivity - 10/100 Mbps
- SIP - Dual extensions for Page or Alerting
- Provisioning - TFTP, FTP, HTTP
- Codec Support - G.711 A-law, G.711 u-law, G.722, Polycom Group Page, OGG Vorbis
- Relay Output - Normally open or normally closed. Max rating 30 V 50 mA.
- See Algo 8301 product sheet, user-guide and provision guide for more information