ALGO 8420 IP Dual-Sided Visual Display Speaker for Visual and Audible Alerting and Notification
The Algo 8420 IP Dual-Sided Visual Display Speaker is a versatile and powerful communication device that can be used in various settings, including schools, hospitals, government offices, transport terminals, and workplaces. Its key features include dual-sided 15.6" LCD screens, high-intelligibility speakers, high-visibility LED flashers, and customizable visual display capabilities with over 16 million colors.
The device can be used for voice paging, visual or audible alerting, and informational visual content, such as scrolling text messages, visual paging, or graphic images. It also features a public address (PA) IP speaker, wideband HD voice for high-intelligibility speech, and secure SIP using TLS and SRTP.
The Algo’s 8420 IP Dual-Sided Visual Display Speaker is easy to manage remotely for monitoring, maintenance, and management, and can be powered by PoE + (IEEE 802.3at) & PoE ++ (IEEE 802.3bt) for added convenience. It also features sleep mode and screen dimming to save on power usage.
Please see the Algo 8420 Datasheet for more information.
ALGO 8410 IP Display Speaker Features
- Two 15.6" Wide-angle viewable LCD screens for off-axis visibility
- Display for digital or analog NTP clock, scrolling text, and emergency notifications
- Public address (PA) IP speaker
- Unlimited and customizable visual display capabilities with over 16 million colors
- Sleep mode and screen dimming to save on power usage
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP
- LED flashers for attention-getting alerting
- Wideband HD voice for high-intelligibility speech
- Remotely manageable for easy monitoring, maintenance, and management
- PoE + (IEEE 802.3at) & PoE ++ (IEEE 802.3bt) Powered
- Ideal for a school, in addition to a waiting area / room for hospitals, government offices and transport terminals (e.g., air, bus, rail), and workplace lunch or break room and cafeteria spaces