The Avaya 9650 IP Telephone is specifically designed for the "navigator" telephone user such as building receptionists and executive admin staff who manage calls for themselves and for groups of people as a big part of their jobs.
- Supports built-in button module functionality (eight physical buttons with shift capability for a total of 16 feature keys) to provide simple one-touch access to bridged appearances, speed dials and feature keys
- 1/4 VGA Gray Scale Display with Backlighting
- Embedded WML Browser
- High Fidelity Audio: Full duplex speakerphone, wideband handset
- Stylish and Professional Design
- Power Requirement: 802.af Power over Ethernet switch or a local power Avaya power supply (1151D1)
Compatibility: H.323 version supported by Avaya Communication Manager R3.0 SP1 or later; SIP version supported by Avaya Communication Manager R4.0 or later; IP Office R6.0 or higher