Skip to content
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
- The IP400 Office WAN 3 module provides three WAN connections (X21, V35 or V24 via a 37way D Type socket)
- These interfaces are identical to the single connection provided as standard on the IP403, IP406 and IP412 platforms
- Each platform can support up to two WAN3 modules
- The IP400 Office WAN3 connects to the base unit through the Local Area Network and does not use an expansion port on the control unit
- Small Office Edition and IP Office 500 do not support the WAN3 10/100.
- Included: IP400 EXP RJ45 / RJ45 1M Blue for connecting Expansion Module to Base Unit.