Avaya IP Office IP500 ETR 6 Card
The Avaya IP500 ETR 6 provides 6 enhanced tip and ring ports that are used when migrating your Partner system telephones to the Avaya IP500 V2 system.
This card is only supported in an IP500 V2 control unit running in Partner Version mode. It provides 6 ETR ports for connection of ETR phones. 2 Analog extension ports are also provided for emergency use only with an analog trunk card.
Avaya IP500 ETR 6 Features
- Provides 6 ETR ports - Allows the addition of Partner Eurostyle, Eurostyle Series 2, and 3910/3920 wireless phones
- The card can be fitted with an IP500 trunk daughter card which uses the base card ports for trunk connection
- The analog phone ports do not include a ringing capacitor. Where this is a requirement, connection should be via a Master socket containing ringing capacitors.
- If fitted with an IP500 Analog Trunk daughter card, during power failure phone ports 7 and 8 are connected to analog trunk port 12. However during normal operation analog phone ports 7 and 8 are not useable
- Compatible only with IP500 V2 control unit running IP Office Partner Version, Quick Version, or Basic Edition
- Maximum: 3 per IP500 V2 control unit