- Independent Agent IDs for Calling Groups supports multi-shift call centers where several call center agents share the same phone. Allows agents to press a programmed button dial a feature code and enter agent ID to enable their activities.
- Group Ring Calling Groups alerts all available members in a hunt group at the same time rather than searching for and alerting only the next available group member.
- Verification of Account Codes enables administrators to configure up to 50 account codes to prevent a person from using a telephone set to make calls unless the correct account code is entered.
- Group Calling Music-On-Hold provides a system-wide music-on-hold source for calling groups.
- Simultaneous Caller Name/Number displays the caller's name and number on Lines 1 and 2 of the MLX and TDL telephone displays.
- WinSPM R8 supports administration of the new features associated with Release 3.0.