The GDU150 is a dynamic, uni-directional gooseneck microphone that features a durable all-metal case with a non-glare black finish. It has an 18" long, fully flexible gooseneck body with an integral XLR mounting base.The GDU150 has a silent push-on/push-off talk switch. It provides outstanding speech intelligibility, feedback rejection, user sound isolation, and a low sensitivity to breath pop noise. The GDU150 has a superior shock-mount system to reject handling and noise transmission.
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Outstanding speech intelligibility feedback rejection and user sound isolation
- High sound pressure capability and low sensitivity to breath/pop noise
- Rugged reliable construction
- Integral multi-layer breath/wind filter
- Durable all-metal case with non-glare black finish
- Silent push-on/push-off talk switch on base