The Cisco® Unified IP Phone 9971 is an advanced collaborative media endpoint that provides voice, video, applications, and accessories. Highlights include interactive multiparty video, high-resolution color touchscreen display, High-definition voice (HD voice), desktop Wi-Fi connectivity, Gigabit Ethernet and a new ergonomic design and user interface designed for simplicity and high usability. Accessories, sold separately, include the Cisco Unified Video Camera and the Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module.
IP Phone 9971 features:
- Interactive video elevates and personalizes communications (Requires Cisco Unified Video Camera)
- Large backlit, vibrant high-resolution 640 x 480 pixel fully-adjustable color display with touchscreen makes viewing easy
- Built-in 802.11a/b/g Wireless-fidelity (Wi-Fi) radio increases portability and return on investment
- Twelve tri-color illuminated LED line/feature keys provide at-a-glance status for primary and shared lines
- Dual standard USB 2.0 ports support wired headsets for greater choice and convenience
- Bluetooth 2.0 headset profiles adds freedom at the desk
- High-definition voice (HD voice) provides greater clarity in communications
- Up to three Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Modules for added scalability
- XML and MIDlet multimedia applications transform business processes and enhance user experience
- Gigabit Ethernet switch ports deliver high-speed network connection and PC collocation for reduced infrastructure cost
- Power over Ethernet 802.3af supported. Does not include CP-PWR-CUBE-4= power adapter.
Eco-friendly features include:
- Reground and recyclable plastics.
- Deep-Sleep power option reduces power consumption up to 90 percent in off-hours versus the phone in active state during
- the workday.