The Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951 is an advanced collaborative media endpoint that provides voice, video, applications, and accessories. Highlights include interactive video with support from the Cisco Unified Video Camera, High-definition (HD) voice, a high-resolution color display, Gigabit Ethernet and a new ergonomic design and user interface designed for simplicity and high usability. Accessories, sold separately, include a color Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module and the Cisco Unified Video Camera.
Advanced features include:
- Interactive business video elevates and personalizes communications (Requires Cisco Unified Video Camera
- Large backlit, vibrant high-resolution 640 x 480 pixel, graphical, fully-adjustable color display makes viewing easy
- Ten tri-color illuminated LED line/feature keys support at-a-glance status for primary and shared lines
- Four programmable soft-label keys for fast feature access
- Dual standard USB 2.0 ports support wired headsets for greater choice and convenience
- Four-way navigation cluster plus select button aids in applications selection
- Bluetooth 2.0 headset profiles add freedom at the desk
- High-definition voice (HD voice) adds clarity in communications
- Up to two Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Modules for added scalability of line/feature keys
- Gigabit Ethernet switch ports for high-speed network connection and reduced infrastructure cost
- XML and MIDlet multimedia applications transform business processes and enhance user experience
- Camera is not included with this model, please add the CP-CAM-C=
- Power over Ethernet 802.3af supported. Does not include CP-PWR-CUBE-4= power adapter.
Eco-friendly features include:
- Reground and recyclable plastics.
- Deep-Sleep power option reduces power consumption up to 90 percent in off-hours versus the phone in active state during the workday.