Cyberdata 011288 Auxiliary RGB (Multi-Color) Strobe Kit
The CyberData Auxiliary RGB (Multi-Color) Strobe Kit is a cost-effective, user-installable option for the latest line of CyberData VoIP products.
The Strobe Kit comes with a 1 meter (3.3 ft) cable that enables the user to connect to a supported CyberData IP endpoint (The Clock Kit/Speaker combo cannot support the Auxiliary Strobe Kit).
Power and signaling for the Strobe comes from the attached CyberData endpoint.
See Cyberdata Auxiliary RGB (Multi-Color) Strobe Kit Datasheet for more information
Cyberdata Auxiliary RGB (Multi-Color) Strobe Features
- Meets ADA requirements for telephony signaling and notification
- Different Strobe colors, blink rate and brightness can be tied to multiple activation scenes
- Activates from a CyberData IP endpoint
- Mailbox "message waiting" indication
- Multicast activation
- Web-based setup
- Receives Singlewire InformaCast notifications when connected to a CyberData Singlewire-enabled device
- 2 Years Warranty