Cyberdata 011425 RFID Secure Access Control Endpoint
The SIP-based RFID Secure Access Control Endpoint uses the existing VoIP or PoE network infrastructure to securely unlock and lock gates or doors.
PoE powered and in a secure outdoor-rated case, the RFID Secure Access Control Endpoint can store up to 500 access codes. There is a blacklisted code list that when activated, will make a phone call and play a pre-recorded message or can broadcast a multicast message to IP speakers when registered to the VoIP server. Good code and blacklisted code lists can be updated on the web interface or autoprovisioned by a remote server.
CyberData has implemented a high level of security on its RFID products. Data between the card and the reader are encrypted using AES128 making sure that hackers would not be able to â€œspyâ€ on the cards data being sent to the reader and duplicate that card to provide access.
See Cyberdata 011425 RFID Secure Access Control Endpoint Datasheet for more information
Cyberdata RFID Secure Access Control Features
- Mifare Plus X 2K/4K cards are supported for a high level of encryption
- Alert buzzer
- Red/Green lock status lights
- Can operate in standalone mode. PBX not required. Future-proof and adaptable when upgrading to new VoIP PBX
- Built in time of access scheduler
- Local and remote logging with time stamp
- NTP time support
- Network web management
- Blacklisted code alert via dialout and multicast stored message
- Network downloadable firmware
- Dry contact relay to trigger door lock or unlock gates
- Door closure and tamper alert signal
- Security Torx screws with driver kit included
- PoE 802.3af compliant or +8 to +12VDC @ 1000mA Regulated Power Supply (not included)
- Length: 5.118 inches [130 mm]
Width: 2.252 inches [57.21 mm]
Height: 5.118 inches [130 mm]
- 2 Years Warranty