Cyberdata 011433 Secure Access Control Keypad
The CyberData Secure Access Control Keypad uses the existing VoIP or PoE network infrastructure to securely unlock and lock gates or doors.
PoE-powered and in a secure outdoor-rated case, this VoIP Security Endpoint can store up to 500 access codes. There is a blacklisted code list that when activated, will make a phone call and play a pre-recorded message or can broadcast a multicast message to IP speakers. Good code and blacklisted code lists can be updated on the web interface or autoprovisioned by a remote server.
CyberData has maintained one of the most comprehensive list of IP PBX servers certified to work with CyberData VoIP Products.
See Cyberdata 011433 Secure Access Control Keypad Datasheet for more information
Cyberdata Secure Access Control Keypad Features
- Alert buzzer
- Red/Green lock status lights
- Can operate in standalone mode. PBX not required. Future-proof and adaptable when upgrading to new VoIP PBX
- Built in time of access scheduler
- Local and remote logging with time stamp
- NTP time support
- Network web management
- Blacklisted code alert via dialout and multicast stored message
- Network downloadable firmware
- Dry contact relay to trigger door lock or unlock gates
- Door closure and tamper alert signal
- Security Torx screws with driver kit included
- PoE 802.3af compliant or +8 to +12VDC @ 1000mA Regulated Power Supply (not included)
- Length: 5.118 inches [130 mm]
Width: 2.252 inches [57.21 mm]
Height: 5.118 inches [130 mm]
- 2 Years Warranty