Cyberdata 011490 Auxiliary Outdoor RGB (Multi-Color) Strobe Kit
Now up to 38% brighter and upgraded to an IP66 rating, the Cyberdata Outdoor Auxiliary RGB (Multi-Color) Strobe Kit operates as a powerful and highly effective visual alerting device.
This cost-effective, user-installable option can enhance the notification capabilities of the latest line of CyberData VoIP products. The Strobe Kit comes with a 3 meter (9.8 ft) cable that enables the user to connect to a supported CyberData IP endpoint. Power and signaling for the Strobe also comes from the attached CyberData endpoint.
Setup of the Strobeâ€™s blink rates and brightness are through the web interface of the attached CyberData IP endpoint.
See Cyberdata Auxiliary Outdoor RGB (Multi-Color) Strobe Kit Datasheet for more information
Cyberdata Auxiliary Outdoor RGB Strobe Kit Features
- Meets ADA requirements for telephony signaling and notification
- Compatible with CyberData InformaCast enabled devices
- When connected to a CyberData IP Endpoint, this device supports:
- Multicast activation
- For each activation, the user may choose multiple colors, blink rates, and brightness levels
- Mailbox "message waiting" indication
- HTTPS or HTTP web based configuration from the IP endpoint. HTTPS is enabled by default
- HTTP Command Interface
- 2 Years Warranty