Cyberdata 011528 In-Wall 2-Port Gigabit PoE Switch
The CyberData In-Wall 2-Port Gigabit PoE Switch is a flush-mount version of our popular desktop device which expands a single PoE network connection into one or two PoE network ports.
Pass through PoE Power
The In-Wall 2-Port Gigabit PoE Switch is powered from a single 802.3at or 802.3af network switch or power source and passes that power through to one or both of the switch ports.
In the basic configuration, one of the Gigabit ports can drive a VoIP phone directly with PoE and the other Gigabit port can be connected to a userâ€™s PC.
No external power supplies are required.
The In-Wall mounting option protects the switch while offering a cleaner drop directly from a standard size single gang wall outlet.
See Cyberdata In-Wall 2-Port Gigabit PoE Switch for more information
Cyberdata 011528 In-Wall 2-Port Gigabit PoE Switch Features
- Fully compliant to IEEE 802.3af/at standard
- 1 Power Device (PD) input port 802.3af or 802.3at
- 2 Power Source Equipment (PSE) output ports 802.3af or 802.3at (dependent on PD input)
- All ports are 10/100/1000Mbps (10BASE-T,100BASE-TX,1000BASE-T) auto sensing based upon the port's individual connection
- Each port has auto MDI-X
- 802.11q VLAN tagging
- Automatic address learning, address aging and address migration
- Supports 9216-byte jumbo frame length
- Link/Status and connection speed LEDs
- No punch down tool required; RJ45 connector input port