Cyberdata 011539 2-Port IP67 802.3bt to 802.3at PoE Gigabit Switch
The CyberData industrial IP67 rated Gigabit switch supports a PoE 802.3bt Type 4 (90W) input with two 802.3at (29.5W) outputs. This product can be used to split a single PoE network cable into two separate 802.3at PoE drops for devices in an outdoor or hazardous environment. Ideal for large installations, the device can support data transmission and PoE power supply up to 100m from the switch output ports.
In one outdoor example configuration, one of the Gigabit output ports can drive an 802.3at security camera and the other Gigabit port can be connected to a CyberData SIP IP66 Outdoor Horn.
See Cyberdata 2-Port IP67 802.3bt to 802.3at PoE Gigabit Switch for more information
Cyberdata 2-Port IP67 802.3bt to 802.3at PoE Gigabit Switch Features
- Fully compliant to IEEE 802.3af/at/bt standard
- 1 Power Device (PD) input port 802.3bt Type 4 and Type 3, or 802.3at
- 2 Power Source Equipment (PSE) output ports 802.3at
- Power and data carried over the same cable up to 100m from PSE
- All ports are 10/100/1000Mbps (10BASE-T,100BASE-TX,1000BASE-T) auto sensing based upon the port's individual connection
- Each port has auto MDI-X
- 802.11q VLAN tagging
- Automatic address learning, address aging and address migration
- Supports 9216-byte jumbo frame length
- Link/Status LEDs