Cyberdata SIP Dual Relay Controller (011484)
As part of a network-managed IP security infrastructure, the CyberData SIP Dual Relay Controller is a PoE-powered IP device which controls two high amperage relays to manage the unlocking and locking of doors, or activation and deactivation of a device.
The SIP Dual Relay Controller allows network monitoring and control of two relays using the web or DTMF, activating one, both, or in airlock mode. Power for the strikes can be from the internal 12V @ 500 mA supply or from an external power source.
All events are logged with a battery-backed up time stamp, which can be downloaded.
The SIP Dual Relay Controller can also activate its relays with the press of a button. CyberData’s Remote Call Button (part number 011508, sold separately) can be wired into the button contacts of the SIP Dual Relay Controller to manage the onboard relays in addition to the SIP DTMF functionality.
Applications include electronic door strikes and other high current machine control as well as fire, security or alarm panels, air quality or temperature sensors, or devices that you would control from a distance.
Cyberdata SIP Dual Relay Controller Features
- Two high amperage relays, activated by DTMF or the web, can activate for a set time (pulse), indefinitely, or as an airlock
- Tamper alert can generate a SIP call to an extension
- Multicast page and/or SIP call on state of the sensor as
configured by the user
- Time stamped access log
- Support for security code to prevent unwanted SIP calls
- Supports user-uploadable messages
- Dual 12A relays
- NO/NC contacts
- 12V @ 500 mA for direct powered strikes
- Opto-isolated sense inputs
- Device status LED
- Wall mountable
- Cable strain relief
- TLS 1.2 and SRTP enhanced security for IP endpoints in a local or cloud-based environment
- Autoprovisioning via HTTP, HTTPS, or TFTP
- HTTPS web based configuration
- Configurable event generation for device health and status monitoring
- 802.11q VLAN tagging
- Web-based upgradeable firmware
- Support for Cisco SRST resiliency
- 802.3af PoE
- 2 Years Limited Warranty