The Vigor130 is a compact VDSL2 router with support for ADSL2/2+ fallback. Designed for SOHO and residential broadband access. This compact router is capable to manage the latest VDSL2 feed and backward compatible with the existed ADSL line. In addition to powerful firewall protection against malicious Denial of Service (DoS) attacks, the Vigor130 is designed with more advanced security feature such as Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI). URL content filtering featured by the Vigr 130 can be used for preventing access to inappropriate websites.
- Support IPv6 & IPv4 network
- Built-in VDSL2 modem for easy Internet access
- Multi-PVC for triple-play application
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Base-Tx Gigabit Ethernet LAN port
- With firmware version 3.7.5, Vigor130 supports VDSL2 Vectoring.
- Firewall with URL filtering