Edgewater 2900e EdgeMarc 100 Intelligent Edge Solution - 4GE LAN, 2WAN - 100 Concurrent Calls
Edgewater Networksâ€™ EdgeMarc 2900e Intelligent Edge is ideally suited for Hosted PBX or SIP Trunking applications that do not require analog lines. EdgeMarc Intelligent Edges scale according to user demands, allowing service providers to deliver high quality VoIP solutions to customers of all sizes and network configurations.The solution supports bi-directional data rates up to 1Gbps and up to 300 concurrent calls (depending on model / license).
Deploying voice communications over the Internet can create quality and security issues that do not normally exist with traditional phone systems. To overcome these issues, Intelligent Edges are deployed on the customer network edge to ensure successful VoIP implementations. VoIP service providers deploy an Intelligent Edge in the form of an enterprise session border controller (ESBC) to improve voice quality and visibility into the customer environment, supporting both SIP trunking and hosted unified communications.
See EdgeMarc 2900 series datasheet for more detail
- Concurrent call licenses available: 100
- WAN Ethernet ports: 2
- Optical WAN ports: 2
- LAN Ethernet ports: 4
- Maximum throughput: 1 Gb/s
- Scalable configuration based on session license and field upgradeable as business need grows
- Combined deployment of EdgeView Service Control Center and EdgeMarc Intelligent Edge greatly reduces operational expenses and increases customer satisfaction
- Supports data rates up to 1 Gb/s
- Available as a VM for KVM, VMware and Hyper-V