Fanvil i56A SIP Indoor Station
The Fanvil i56A is a 10.1 inch indoor station, with built-in Bluetooth 5.0 and 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi, integrated with Micro USB and TF interface. Based on the Android 9.0 operating system, the interface operation is smooth and intelligent. It is mainly used in residential area, villa, office buildings and other places for receiving calling and communicating through the door phone and open the door remotely. It can provide reliable security assurance and the easy access control service for the users, creating a safe and comfortable living environment.
See the Fanvil i56A Datasheet for more information
Fanvil i56A Features
- Android 9.0 OS
- 10.1-inch color touch screen
- Built-in 1W double speakers with AEC
- Support visual intercom and remote access control
- Real-time monitor of the door phone and cameras
- Built-in 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0
- 1 pair of RS-485 interfaces
- 8 alarm input interfaces and 2 short circuit output interfaces
- Wall-mounted and desktop installation methods (with the external desk stand)
- Power: DC12V/1A adapter (optional) or PoE
- Compatible with major platforms: 3CX, Avaya, Asterisk, BroadSoft, Metaswitch, Elastix and etc.