Fanvil i62 SIP Video Door Phone
The Fanvil i62 SIP doorphone, based on SIP and ONVIF protocols, is a video door phone that integrates powerful functionalities of access control, intercom, and security protection. Featuring an aluminum alloy design and single speed-dial button, i62 delivers a high-quality luxury appearance. With high protection level IP66 and IK07, it is waterproof, dustproof and anti-collision in most outdoor environments. i62 allows users to make audio/video calls via a speed-dial button and a 2 Mega-pixel camera and achieve access control by different modes. With rich input and output interfaces, i62 is easy to link with other security devices and customize into various solutions in apartments, commercial buildings, communities and industrial parks.
Please see Fanvil i62 Datasheet for more information.
Fanvil i62 Features
- High protection level of IP66 and IK07, wide temperature range from -40â„ƒ to 70â„ƒ
- Support to open door with RFID/IC cards, indoor switch, remote DTMF and Timed open door
- Aluminum alloy design and single speed-dial button
- Built-in 2 Mega-pixel wide-angle camera: 120Âº(H), 60Âº(V) with infrared night-vision feature
- Compatible with ONVIF protocol
- Built-in 3 short-in detect ports and 2 short-out control ports, can be integrated with induction loop antenna
- Built-in maximum 128GB capacity TF card slot for image storage
- HD voice speech quality with built-in 2.5W speaker and Acoustic Echo Canceller
- PoE level: 802.3af Class 3
- Compatible with major platforms: Asterisk, Broadsoft, 3CX, Metaswitch, Elastix, Avaya etc.