Fanvil X210-V1 High-end Enterprise IP Phone
The Fanvil X210-V1 is a high-end enterprise IP phone for users who need to get access to flexible and advanced features to handle medium to high call volumes in their daily work. Featuring 10 DSS keys on 4.3" main color display, up to 96 DSS keys (32 physical) on 2Ã—3.5" side color displays, X210-V1 has up to 106 DSS keys in total to set for BLF, speed dial, group broadcasting function etc. It also comes with HD audio, built-in Bluetooth, optional Wi-Fi connectivity, EHS support, dual Gigabit, PoE, IP camera/SIP door phone integration, delivering vast productivity with these advanced features.
Newly-added support for Opus and a larger audio cavity bring abundant, strong low frequency effect. The speakerphone adopts full net coverage delivering crystal clear, life-like voice communication.
Equipped with video codec H.264, X210-V1 enables to be integrated with your IP camera or
Fanvil SIP video door phone, so that you can have a two-way talk with visitors
and unlock the door from your X210-V1 IP phone if you deem them worthy.
The X210-V1 can be used as a mini PBX, to DIY a small communication & security solution. Connect Fanvil devices such as VoIP phone, SIP door phone, SIP speaker to X210-V1 IP phone by network connections, forming a small DIY system through hotspot function of X210-V1, with no need to buy a PBX. The DIY solution is a perfect selection for small office, small parking lot etc.
Fanvil X210-V1 Highlighted Features:
- Support for 20 SIP lines
- 3 way conference
- 4.3" main color display
- 2Ã—3.5" side color displays for DSS keys
- Up to 106 DSS keys (42 tri-colored physical keys)
- HD audio speakerphone and handset
- Built-in Bluetooth for connecting bluetooth headset
- Wi-Fi connectivity (via Wi-Fi dongle, not included)
- H.264 video codec support for receiving video calls
- Adjustable phone stand (40 and 50 degrees)
- EHS headset support
- Dual Gigabite ports
- Power over Ethernet (PoE), Note: optional 5V/2A power supply is not included
- Wide compatibility with major platforms: 3CX, Avaya, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Metaswitch, Elastix and more.
- See Fanvil X210 datasheet for more detail