Fanvil X210-V2 High-end Enterprise IP Phone
The Fanvil X210-V2 IP Phone is a powerful enterprise tool, with up to 106 programmable keys and features including HD audio, Bluetooth, optional Wi-Fi, EHS support, dual Gigabit and PoE. The 4.3" main display and 2x 3.5" side displays provide an intuitive user experience, while the newly-added support for Opus and larger audio cavity make for superior voice quality. Seamless integration with cameras and door phones make it the ideal choice for modern business needs.
The X210-V2 can be used as a mini PBX, to DIY a small communication & security solution. Connect Fanvil devices such as VoIP phone, SIP door phone, SIP speaker to X210-V2 IP phone by network connections, forming a small DIY system through hotspot function of X210-V2, with no need to buy a PBX. The DIY solution is a perfect selection for small office, small parking lot etc.
Fanvil X210-V2 Highlighted Features:
- Support for 20 SIP lines
- 6 way conference
- 4.3" main color display
- 2x 3.5" side color displays for DSS keys
- Up to 106 DSS keys (42 tri-colored physical keys)
- HD audio speakerphone and handset
- Built-in Bluetooth for connecting bluetooth headset
- Wi-Fi connectivity (via Wi-Fi dongle, not included)
- H.264 video codec support for receiving video calls
- Adjustable phone stand (40 and 50 degrees)
- EHS headset support
- Dual Gigabite ports
- Power over Ethernet (PoE), Note: optional 5V/2A power supply is not included
- Wide compatibility with major platforms: 3CX, Avaya, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Metaswitch, Elastix and more.
- See Fanvil X210 datasheet for more detail