Fanvil X210i-V2 IP Paging Console Phone
The Fanvil X210i-V2 IP Paging Console Phone is an advanced visualization phone designed for industry customers. It features a gooseneck microphone and HD hands-free calling, with intelligent programmable DSS buttons for quick call setups and improved communication efficiency. It also offers advanced features such as broadcasting, intercom, and monitoring, enhancing management efficiency and emergency response capabilities. Additionally, the phone has added support for Opus and a larger audio cavity, delivering rich bass and full coverage.
Equipped with video codec H.264, X210 enables to be integrated with your IP camera or Fanvil SIP video door phone, so that you can have a two-way talk with visitors and unlock the door from your X210i-V1 IP phone if you deem them worthy.
Fanvil X210i-V2 Highlighted Features:
- Support for 20 SIP lines
- 6 way conference
- Movable type Directional External Gooseneck Microphone
- 4.3" main color display
- 2Ã—3.5" side color displays for DSS keys
- Up to 106 DSS keys (42 tri-colored physical keys)
- HD audio speakerphone and handset
- Built-in Bluetooth for connecting bluetooth headset
- Wi-Fi connectivity (via Wi-Fi dongle, not included)
- H.264 video codec support for receiving video calls
- Adjustable phone stand (40 and 50 degrees)
- EHS headset support
- Dual Gigabite ports
- Power over Ethernet (PoE), Note: optional 5V/2A power supply is not included
- Wide compatibility with major platforms: 3CX, Avaya, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Metaswitch, Elastix and more.
- See Fanvil X210i datasheet for more detail