Grandstream DP720 Cordless Cordless Phone (Handset Only)
Grandstream DP720 DECT cordless VoIP phone handset replaces the previous DP710 handset. Grandstream DP720 handset requires DP750 VoIP DECT base station (sold separately) to operate, and together they deliver top touch telephony performance and mobility. Up to 5 handsets can be supported by each DP750, and each DP720 supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors or 50 meters indoors from the base station. DP720 is a DECT cordless solution great for users to mobilize their VoIP network throughout any business, warehouse, retail store and residential environment.
The DP720 touts a suite of top-notch telephony features including support for up to 10 SIP accounts per handset (up to 4 concurrent calls per DP750 base station), full HD audio, a 3.5mm headset jack, multi-language support, a speakerphone and more. When paired with Grandstream’s DP750 DECT Base Station, the DP720 offers a powerful DECT VoIP handset that allows any business or residential user to create a cordless VoIP solution.
*Handset only. DP750 base station not included.
Grandstream DP720 Cordless Phone Highlights:
- 1.8 inch (128x160) color TFT LCD Display
- 5 DP720 handsets are supported by each DP750
- Supports a range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors from the DP750 base station
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts per handset. Up to 4 concurrent calls per DP750 base station.
- Full HD audio on both the speakerphone and handset
- 3.5mm headset jack, 3-way voice conferencing
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- DECT authentication & encryption technology to protect calls and account
- Micro-USB port for alternative charging and non-battery operation
Grandsteram DP720 comes with:
- Handset unit
- Universal power supply
- Charger cradle
- Belt clip
- 2 batteries
- Quick-start guide