Grandstream GDS3710 HD IP Video Door System
Grandstream GDS3710 HD video door system tracks, manages and records access to any physical building while also serving as an IP surveillance camera and IP intercom. It offers a 180-degree video viewing angle for wall-to-wall coverage, has a built-in RFID chip reader for secure keyless entry, includes a built-in microphone and speaker to support intercom functionality and offers alarm-in and alarm-out support for integration with existing security devices.
The GDS3710 integrates with Grandstream’s free management utility software, GDS Manager, allowing RFID card information, video feeds as well as the device itself to be fully managed by this software. Powered by an advanced Image Sensor Processor (ISP) and state-of-the-art image algorithms, the GDS3710 delivers 1080p FHD video resolutions and offers exceptional performance in all lighting conditions. It features SIP/VoIP technology with 2-way audio and video streaming feeds loaded directly to smart phones, SIP endpoints and the GDS management software.
The GDS3710 is equipped with integrated PoE for seamless installation, bright LEDs for illumination, motion detector for security protection, lighting control switch and more. The combination of the GDS3710, Grandstream’s GXP21xx IP phones, GXV video phones, GS-Wave mobile app, and GVR350x NVR products provide a complete solution for access control, video intercom, and security recording needs.
Grandstream GDS3710 Highlights
- Powerful video resolutions up to 1080p
- Built-in RFID chip reader for keyless entry
- SIP video streaming to NVRs, video intercom stations, IP phones, or smart phones simultaneously
- Built with a metal casing to make it weatherproof and vandal resistant
- Built-in hemispheric camera allows for 180-degree wall-to wall coverage
- Supports motion detection
- Integrated PoE to power the device and provide a network connection
- Built-in microphone and speaker offers voice options and intercom functionality