Grandstream GHP620 Hotel IP Phone (White)
The Grandstream GHP Series are IP phones designed for use in hotels, with models that feature integrated dual-band Wi-Fi for wireless deployments. These phones have features such as HD speaker, 2 SIP accounts/lines, 6 programmable keys, 3-way voice conferencing, and support for the full-band OPUS voice codec. They are also supported by Grandstream's Device Management System, which allows for centralized configuration, provisioning, and monitoring of the phones. The phones have a sleek and compact design, making them suitable for use in various settings such as hotels, apartments, dormitories, hospitals, and retail environments.
The GHP620W and GHP621W models are equipped with integrated dual-band Wi-Fi to support wireless deployments. GHP series IP phones can be installed on desktop or wall-mounted and can be powered by PoE (GHP620/GHP621), power adapter (GHP620W/GHP621W), and USB Type-C charger.
- GHP620: White, 10/100 Mbps ethernet port integrated PoE Class 2 Only
- GHP620W: White, Dual-band Wi-Fi Only, comes with Power Adapter
- GHP621: Black, 10/100 Mbps ethernet port integrated PoE Class 2 Only
- GHP621W: Black, Dual-band Wi-Fi Only, comes with Power Adapter
Please see Grandstream GHP620 Series Datasheet for more information.
Grandstream GHP620 Feature Highlights:
- 2 SIP Accounts, 2 Lines
- GDMS online device management and provisioning
- 3-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Integrated dual-band 2.4GHz & 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (GHP620W & GHP621W only)
- Includes one 100Mbps network port with PoE (GHP620 & GHP621 only)
- Speed dial label and swappable faceplate to allow for easy customization
- Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC)
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
Grandstream GHP620 Package Contents
- GHP phone
- Handset with cord
- Base Stand
- Universal power supply (GHP620W, GHP621W only)
- Quick Installation Guide