Grandstream GWN7625 Wi-Fi Access Point
The Grandstream GWN7625 is an 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point ideal for small-to-medium sized businesses, home offices, retail shops, restaurants and more. It offers 4x4:4 MU-MIMO technology on the 5G band and 2x2:2 MU-MIMO on the 2.4G band as well as a sophisticated antenna design for maximum etwork throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7625 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the productâ€™s web user interface. The GWN7625 is also supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstreamâ€™s free cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform. It is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstreamâ€™s Wi-Fi capable IP phones. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals,
200+ concurrent clients per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7625 is the ideal Wi-Fi access point for medium wireless network deployments with medium user density.
Please see the Grandstream GWN7625 Datasheet for more information.
Grandstream GWN7625 Features
- 2.03 Gbps wireless throughput and 2 Gigabit wireline ports 5GHz 4Ã—4:4 MU-MIMO
- Supports up to 200 concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Embedded controller can manage up to 30 local GWN series APs
- GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN Manager offers premise based software controller
Grandstream GWN7625 Package Contents
- GWN7625 802.11ac Wave-2 Wireless AP
- Mounting Kits
- Quick Start Guide