Grandstream GWN7660 802.11ax 2x2:2 Wi-Fi 6 Access Point
The Grandstream GWN7660 is an enterprise-grade 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 access point that allows businesses to build next-generation Wi-Fi networks for high-density environments. It offers dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with DL/UL OFDMA technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7660 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the productâ€™s Web user interface. The GWN7660 is also supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstreamâ€™s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform. It is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voiceover-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstreamâ€™s Wi-Fi capable IP phones. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, 256 concurrent clients per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, GWN7660 is an ideal Wi-Fi access point for medium wireless network deployments with medium-to-high user density.
Please see the Grandstream GWN7660 Datasheet for more information.
Grandstream GWN7660 Features
- 1.77Gbps aggregate wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Dual-band 2x2:2 MUMIMO with DL/UL OFDMA technology
- Up to 175-meter coverage range
- Supports 256 concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Self-power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN Manager offers premise based software controller
Grandstream GWN7660 Package Contents
- GWN7660 802.11ax Wireless AP
- Mounting Kits
- Quick Start Guide