Enhance Your Wi-Fi Network with the Grandstream GWN7661 In-Wall Wi-Fi 6 Access Point
The GWN7661 is an advanced in-wall 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 access point designed for small-to-medium sized businesses, offices, residential and commercial locations, hotels, and more. It offers dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design to optimize network throughput and expand Wi-Fi coverage.
Experience the Power of Wi-Fi 6 Technology The GWN7661 is built to support modern dense environments where consistent and reliable Wi-Fi connections are essential. Enjoy higher speeds and seamless connectivity for multiple users and devices.
Please see the Grandstream GWN7661 Datasheet for more information.
Grandstream GWN7661 Features
- 1.77 Gbps wireless throughput and 4x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with DL/UL OFDMA technology
- Supports up to 500+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller manages up to 50 local GWN APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management, & GWN Manager offers on-premise software AP management
Grandstream GWN7661 Package Contents
- GWN7661 Wi-Fi 6 In-Wall Wireless AP
- Mounting Kits
- Quick Installation Guide