Grandstream GWN7700M Unmanaged 2.5 Multi-Gigabit Switch
5 Multi-Gigabit Copper Ports provide 100/1000/2500Mbps connectivity
The GWN7700M series are unmanaged multi-Gigabit switches offering up to 2.5Gbps network speeds. Supporting fast Ethernet, 1-Gigabit, and 2.5-Gigabit networks, they feature 1 SFP+ Gigabit fiber port that provides a high-speed uplink. Plug-and-play and no configuration needed, they are desktop/wall-mountable and have auto MDI/MDIX to avoid crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port enables 100/1000/2500 Mbps device compatibility. Ideal for homes and SMBs requiring high-speed multi-Gigabit connections.
Please see more the Grandstream GWN7700M Series Datasheet for more information.
Grandstream GWN7700M Switch Features
- 5 Multi-Gigabit Copper Ports provide 100/1000/2500Mbps connectivity
- One SFP+ Fiber Port with 1 Gigabit or 10-Gigabit connectivity
- LED Indicators; Per port: Link/Activity/Speed Per device: Power
- Auto MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports
- Whisper Quiet: fanless
- Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast Storm Control (fixed to 100Mbps) to monitor traffic levels
- Green technology reduces power consumption
- QoS - Supports Default Strict Priority when present